What is paid ad management and PPC in digital marketing?
Have you tried running a PPC (Pay Per Click) campaign only to lose money and/or not get the results you need? You’re not alone. For many businesses and industries however, PPC can and does get great results. The key is to understand what you want to achieve, set it up correctly, and use the right ad platform; i.e. Facebook, Google (and its partner platforms), LinkedIn, or Instagram.
Here’s why you should consider running a PPC campaign:
- It’s fast. Virtually instant!
- It’s the only sure-fire way to get your business on page 1 of Google
- Less than 10% of your fans/followers will see your organic Facebook posts
- Your ad can be very specifically targeted to a certain demographic, geographic area (e.g. specific Gold Coast or Brisbane suburbs or a radius from your business), device type (i.e. mobile only), and Google PPC ads can even be set to display only during certain hours!
- Your ad spend can be tailored to fit your budget and ads can be turned off, as instantly as they can be switched back on!
Talk to us about how we can make paid ad management work for your business.
Here’s the crucial difference that we implement in every PPC campaign we run
The purpose of running a PPC campaign is simple, it’s to target a group of interested prospects and entice them to your website. As the name suggests, you are required to pay every time someone ‘clicks’ your ad (even if they don’t buy, call you, or give you an email address), so it makes sense to make the best from every click. We use 2 very important steps to make sure your dollar is spent wisely. We build an optimised landing page specifically for your campaign and we track and measure relevant analytics. We track everything so we can split test campaigns to find the highest converting combination of how your message looks and reads and who is the best audience to target it to.
Every marketing strategy you implement should be with a ROI as the end goal. This is especially true when it comes to a PPC advertising campaign. We’ll create, set up and manage the entire campaign for you, customised to your desired outcome and budget.